Last update on 2021-07-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Australian company Breville is its manufacturer. This company is a very well-known manufacturer of kitchen appliances that founded in Sydney in 1932. With over 80 years of experience is creating Breville is delivering happiness in small kitchens by its quality kitchen appliances Like Musticating Juicers and Blenders.
Lets Discuss Some Best Breville Juicers?
Table of Contents
- 1 Lets Discuss Some Best Breville Juicers?
- 1.1 1. Breville JE98XL Juicer
- 1.2 Is the Breville JE98XL a Masticating Juicer?
- 1.3 How Do You Clean the Breville JE98XL?
- 1.4 What Do Reviews of the Breville JE98XL say?
- 1.5 Comparison of Breville JE98XL
- 1.5.1 Breville JE98XL vs. 800JEXL
- 1.5.2 Breville JE98XL vs BJE200XL
- 1.5.3 Breville JE98XL vs BJE510XL
- 1.5.4 Breville JE98XL vs BJS600XL
- 1.5.5 Breville JE98XL vs JE95XL
- 1.5.6 Breville JE98XL vs Omega J8006
- 1.5.7 Breville JE98XL vs Omega J8005
- 1.5.8 Breville JE98XL vs Omega VRT350
- 1.5.9 Breville JE98XL vs Omega BMJ330
- 1.5.10 Breville JE98XL vs. Cuisinart CJE-1000
- 1.6 Is This Juicer For You?
- 1.7 2. Breville JE95XL
- 1.8 How Breville JE95XL Works
- 1.9 How Does the Breville JE95XL Compare?
- 1.10 What Is Wrong with the Fuse on the Breville JE95XL and Can It Be Repaired?
- 1.11 Where Can I Find Replacement Parts for the Breville JE95XL?
- 1.12 Is this Juicer For You?
- 1.13 3. Breville BJE820XL
- 1.14 What Interesting About the Breville BJE820XL Juicer?
- 1.15 What Do Reviews of the Breville BJE820XL Say?
- 1.16 Comparison of Breville BJE820XL
- 1.17 4. Breville BJE200XL
- 1.18 Features of Breville BJE200XL Juicer?
- 1.19 What Do Reviews of the Breville BJE200XL Say?
- 1.20 How to Clean the Breville BJE200XL?
- 1.21 Compraison of Breville BJE200XL
- 1.21.1 Breville BJE200XL VS Jack LaLanne Juicer
- 1.21.2 Breville BJE200XL VS 800JEXL
- 1.21.3 Breville BJE200XL VS Hamilton Beach Big Mouth
- 1.21.4 Breville BJE200XL VS Cuisinart
- 1.21.5 Breville BJE200XL VS Hamilton Beach 67608
- 1.21.6 Breville BJE200XL VS Nutribullet
- 1.21.7 Breville BJE200XL VS Hamilton Beach 67650
- 1.21.8 Breville BJE200XL vs. JE98XL
- 1.22 5. Breville 800JEXL
- 1.23 Features of Breville 800JEX
- 1.24 Is the Breville 800JEXL a masticating juicer?
- 1.25 What do reviews of the Breville 800JEXL say?
- 1.26 How Does The Breville 800JEXL Compare?
- 1.27 Where can I get replacement parts such as the Breville 800JEXL filter basket?
- 1.28 6. Breville 800CPXL
- 1.29 Features of Breville 800CPXL Juicer
- 1.30 Where Can I Get Breville 800CPXL Replacement Parts?
- 1.31 7. Breville BJB840XL
- 1.32 Features of Breville BJB840XL Juicer
- 1.33 What Do Reviews of the BJB840XL Say?
- 1.34 How Does the BJB840XL Compare?
- 1.35 Where Can I Get Replacement Parts for the Breville BJB840XL?
1. Breville JE98XL Juicer
he Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juicer is the perfect one if you want a durable, convenient as well as a fast juicer. This Juice Fountain Plus is also known as an affordable, sturdy, and no-nonsense juicer.The JE98XL juicer has the following interesting but very useful features:
- Powerful motor: The Breville Juice Fountain Plus has an 850-watt dual speed motor. This unified motor also comes with its stainless steel cutting disc and stainless steel mesh filter basket. In total it extracts juice powerfully at maximum speeds. It is one of the very strong features of this juicer.
- 2-speed control: This magnificent juicer is set with only two speed control. These are low and high speed control settings. It enables customized speeds for the produce of different juices. Here the slow 6,500-RPM speed is perfect for soft produces while the fast 12,000-RPM is for hard fruits like apples and carrots. So, its functionality is quite less complex.
- Minimal heat generation: This Breville Juice Fountain Plus generates only 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit of heat. Unlike other centrifugal juicer brands, this helps to keep naturally-occurring enzymes & antioxidants intact.
- Large feed tube: This Fountain Plus juicer comes with extra-wide 3.3 -inch feeder chute. It helps to let you skip the tedious task of chopping and slicing your produce. That’s how there is no prep time required for this model of Breville product.
- Safety mechanisms-The safety locking arm and the overload protection are two main safety systems that in built mechanism of this juicer. Here also LED work together to guarantee your safety.
- Durable structure: The body is made of heavy-grade polymer to last for years. Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter can extract up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals.
- Convenience features: Large capacity feed tubes eliminate the need for meticulous chopping and slicing. The 1-liter juice jug comes with a froth separator, and the pulp container (2.5 liters) features an integrated handle for more convenience. It is with a voltage of 110-120 Volts and power of 800 watts.
- Easy cleaning: Major parts of this model are safe for the top shelf of a dishwasher. Therefore, cleaning is not an issue here, and it is simple for everyone.
- Origin & Warranty: This juicer is Australian by origin. So, a quality I ensured. It is covered 1-year limited product Warranty (not transferable) when you purchase a new one of JE98XL juicer. For any manufacturer error and parts defects then, the warranty support is provided. It may sound too short. Breville customer service is also easy to contact, and warranty claims are handled very quickly in most valid cases.
Is the Breville JE98XL a Masticating Juicer?
If we go though its functionality and review, we can easily find no review or internal functionality claims that JE98XL is a masticating juicer. A masticating juicer works much more slowly at best 80 RPM. On the other hand, this is a centrifugal juicer which has a much greater rpm for the cutting disc. Here for this juicer, you will get 12000 rpm you can get from the JE98XL.On the other hand, if you think, practically you can easily understand that in a fast-paced world the slowness of the masticating juicer may not be that useful. The JE98XL can make you a drink in a matter of minutes whereas masticating juicers may take huge time
How Do You Clean the Breville JE98XL?
Washing up is the most annoying aspect of frequent juicing. But an advantage of centrifugal juicers is that they’re generally easy to clean, and this is true of the Breville JE98XL. It is an easy clean model that comes with a specially designed scrubbing brush to clean the filter mesh quickly and easily.
When you’ve finished juicing with your JE98XL, it’s best to rinse the parts immediately. There are only a few parts to clean, so this is very quick too. It is to remember that the filter bowl surround, pulp container, Nutri Disc, filter basket, and juice jug are all dishwasher-safe (top shelf only). However, it’s best to be careful with the Nutri Disk and the filter basket. Although they’re dishwasher safe, these components are relatively trickey. The food pusher and the juice cover are not dishwasher-safe. Again never immerse the motor base in any liquid whatsoever. To clean the filter basket carefully, it is necessary to soak it in warm, soapy water for approximately ten minutes. After that, you can brush it clean with light strokes of the nylon brush.
So, it’s really easy to clean
What Do Reviews of the Breville JE98XL say?
On amazon, the reviews for the JE98XL are positive with 4.3 out of 5 stars. It shows around 70% users rated it as five stars. The most important issue of this model that people like most is they can drink it quickly. In general, it doesn’t take you more than 15 minutes to get what you need and also cleaning the unit.The reviewers also reviewed very positively for its incredible efficient and hassle-free operations. They also marked good as it is not that much noisy as some of the more powerful juicers out there. The simplicity of only two speed setting options charmed the people. It just uses the slow setting for soft fruits and the faster setting for the harder fruits. It made the juicer more easy to use and functional. The end users found that this centrifugal model can extract 90% of fruits or vegetable.Some even mentioned that the juicer is very easy to dissemble and easy to clean the parts. It comes with only five components which are easy to make apart and clean those with nothing more than warm soapy water. Here is no such lacking in functionality and quality.
Comparison of Breville JE98XL
Breville JE98XL vs. 800JEXL
Apparently these two are very similar in many features and functions. But we can say that the 850-watt motor of the JE98XL became 1000 watts in 800JEXL. The high setting increased here from 12000 rpm to 13000 rpm, plastic parts replaced by stainless steel. Not only that, the cutting disc reinforced with titanium, and the pulp container grew to 3.2 quarts. So, the Breville 800JEXL is the most updated and expensive version of JE98XL. According to the official site of Breville, it’s something twice as expensive as the JE98XL with trendy looks.
Breville JE98XL vs BJE200XL
The BJE200XL features a less powerful 700-watt motor than the Breville JE98XL, which is an 850-watt motor juice extractor. You will also find that the BJE200XL has only set and it’s at 14000 rpm, while the JE98XL’s high setting is only at 12000 rpm.The JE98XL also looks better, and it’s made of heavy-grade polymer material, which is stronger than the simple plastic found on the BJE200XL. On the other hand, the JE98XL is also much easier to use and clean.
Breville JE98XL vs BJE510XL
The BJE510XL is a bit higher in price than that of JE98XL. Usually, you only have to spend $50 more. That money pays for the extra settings available on the BJE510XL, which offers five speeds compared to the two on the JE98XL. These settings range from 6500 to 13000 rpm, with three more settings between the two high and low settings.Moreover, the BJE510XL offers a bit larger pulp container at 3 liters, as the JE98XL offers 2.5 liters pulp container.
Breville JE98XL vs BJS600XL
These two are different types of juicers. The BJS600XL is a masticating juicer, which is a slow juicer with a 240-watt motor. So what it does is to slowly and methodically squeeze the last bit of juice from the produce. It produces less noise than your usual centrifugal juicer like the Breville JE98XL juicer.Moreover, if you’re in a hurry, then the JE98XL is a better choice for you as it can take a very long time to get a drink with the BJS600XL.
Breville JE98XL vs JE95XL
These two models are very similar juicers of Breville. But JE98XL is an upgraded version of the JE95XL. They also look very similar. There is an overload protection feature in JE98XL, which is absent in the model JE95XL. The spinning speed of JE98XL models is 12000 RPM. Again the spinning speed of JE95XL is 14000 RPM, which is not that big difference.In terms of price, JE95XL a bit low. However, if you like some upgraded features, then you can go for the model JE98XL for sure.
Breville JE98XL vs Omega J8006
Again a centrifugal vs. masticating juicer came to inform of us. The masticating J8006 is very useful for juicing a lot of wheatgrass and leafy greens, or if you’re planning on making nut butter. For these purposes, the JE98XL is much less effective.Although it’s with 80rpm motor, the Omega J8006 made from better material, compared to the JE98XL, there is a big difference in warranty as Omega comes with an impressive 15-year warranty, while the Breville only comes with its standard 1-year warranty. Omega model is also much quieter too. Moreover, JE98XL has much wider feed chute to make the production fact and hassle free.
Breville JE98XL vs Omega J8005
Being said that the Omega J8005 is just the less advanced version of the J8006, we again found have centrifugal vs. masticating comparison here. Therefore, the same differences will apply, although this time the J8005 comes only with a 10-year warranty and the measurements is also smaller than that of JE98XL.Again, with the J8005 you can extract from wheatgrass and leafy greens, grind coffee beans, and whip up soy milk. But the JE98XL won’t work here.
Breville JE98XL vs Omega VRT350
The VRT350 is a masticating juicer, and we all know that the JE98XL is a centrifugal juicer. Therefore the differences are again obvious regarding speed and power as we know the JE98XL offer more watts and greater rpm. There is a disadvantage too. The masticating juicers produce too quickly that it causes heat that can diminish the nutritional benefits of juices.In term of cost, the VRT350 is very expensive. It also takes a lot of time to produce the drink you need.
Breville JE98XL vs Omega BMJ330
The BMJ330 features a 375-watt motor, but 850 watts found in the JE98XL. And while it matches the 3-inch feed chute of the JE98XL, it offers something you won’t find in any Breville juicer (so far).On the other hand, the BMJ330 comes with a 10-year warranty, which positively outmatches the 1-year warranty you’ll find in Breville juicers. But it doesn’t come with a juice jug or a cleaning brush, there’s no juice spout cover that prevents dripping, and its juice has a lot of foam, etc.
Breville JE98XL vs. Cuisinart CJE-1000
These two offer many similar benefits to users. Both of them feature powerful motors and 3-inch feed chutes. So you don’t need to cut up the produce first before you juice them.The CJE-1000 may offer a 1000-watt motor, but it may be too much noisy for someone. It also offers five settings compared to the 2 in the Breville. Often, this can make things more complicated.
Is This Juicer For You?
It is very clear and simple that Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus is very easy to use and to clean, and it doesn’t even cost a lot of money. On the other hand, it gives you high quality juice that can last for days when refrigerated. It is also true that the slow masticating juicer can be more beneficial in getting more health benefits. But they may cost more, and they need more preparation time.Enter your text here…
2. Breville JE95XL
When it is the time to make our life extremely disciplined, there is no alternative to healthy foods. It is essentials for good health and a fresh mind. Sometimes it may be costly too. Many people buy juicers to maintain healthy lifestyles. This Breville JE95XL Juice Fountain Plus model helps people to maintain a healthy and proper diet more conveniently and efficiently by juicing various types of foods within seconds. The machine is easy to operate. You can consider any fruits or vegetables (even with big pieces of foods) to make juice..
- Professional juice extractor adjusts to juicing load, maximizing juice extraction
- 850-watts of power; juices an 8-ounce glass of juice in 5 seconds; patented micro-mesh filter
- 2-speed electronic control; extra-large feed chute for juicing whole fruit and vegetables
- All parts dishwasher safe except for motor; 1-liter juice jug and 2-1/2-liter pulp container included
Last update on 2021-07-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Breville JE95XL Works
By operational style, this juicer is categories in Breville masticating juicer. It operates using a spinning force. It helps to separate the pulp from the juice. With the motor that operates at 850 watts. It takes 14000 RPMs at its highest setting to spin the blades and patented micro-mesh filters. This Breville juice fountain plus automatically adjusts to the juicing load to maximize juice extraction. It is advisable to use the high setting for longer than four minutes. You have to wait one minute between juicing sessions to avoid overheating.
There are two types of control settings. Two configurations are for two different set of foods. Low speed setting for soft foods juice. Soft foods contain a much high amount of liquids. On the other hand, solid foods need to squeeze hardly with high speed to extract all the juices till the last drops.
It’s also to find that 3 inches long chute for measurement and feed the foods into the chute. It is also observable that the chute is at the top of the juicer. A plunger is used to force down the foods in to the huge blade. Here the pulp is separated from the juice. Then the pulp is ejected out from the back part of this JE95XL juicer which is collected in a container. And the juice comes out from the front part of the machine. A designed jug obtains the juice.
- Large Capacity Containers: There are two large containers you find in this JE95XL. You can make a huge amount of juices as this model can make that amount of juice so quickly only because it can handle a huge amount of food ingredients at a time. The pulp container is quite large with a 2.5 liter capacity (2.64 quarts). This pulp container gathers the ejected pulp from the machine. As its tank holds a good portion of pulp, you do not need to empty the container very often for ejected pulp. The juicer jug is in front of the juicer with a secured measure that fits correctly with the juicers. The jug holds 1 liter or 1.1 quarts. The froth separator also included with this JE95XL Juice Fountain Plus model to reduce excess foaming in the juice and maintain the quality taste of juice.
- Safety and Warranty: This model comes with safety measures such as the juicer will not operate if the parts are not assembled properly. In addition, there is a safety locking arm attached with the device. The primary function of the locking arm is to secure all the pieces together of the upper assembly in place. As a result of that, the motor performs at most. It not only enhances the overall functionality of the juicer but also reduces the chance of accidents and spin off its parts. For cleaning, all the parts are dish washer safe except for the motor. The warranty support is for 1-year (Limited Product Warranty, not transferable) when you purchase a new one of JE95XL juicer. For any manufacturer error and parts defects then, the warranty support is provided.
How Does the Breville JE95XL Compare?
Breville JE95XL vs. JE98XL
These two models are very similar juicers of Breville. But the JE98XL is an upgraded version of the JE95XL. They also look very similar. There is an overload protection feature, which is absent in the model JE95XL. On the top piece of JE98XL, there is different color material. As a result, that piece is more resistant to staining and fading and have a bit longer life. The spinning speed of JE98XL models is 12000 RPM. Again the spinning speed of JE95XL is 14000 RPM, which is not that difference.
In terms of price, JE95XL a bit low. However, if you like some upgraded features, then you can go for the model JE98XL.
What Is Wrong with the Fuse on the Breville JE95XL and Can It Be Repaired?
As this Masticating juicer is highly durable, there are no such reports on its design flaws. But a user must be careful so that they cannot overburden the device with a large piece of fruits or vegetables. If something is wrong with the internal fuse, then it is hard to repair.You need to take the juicer to a certified or authorized technician. He will replace it by cutting the fuse from the circuitry and replace it with a new one. He should follow the safeguards as per mentioned in the JE95XL manual.
Where Can I Find Replacement Parts for the Breville JE95XL?
Over time, you need to replace different parts of the Breville juicers. Therefore, it is good to know where to get those.
1. Juice Jug
If the juice jug gets cracked or stained, you must order for replacement via the Breville official website. It is always recommended to replace this JE95XL, and you must avoid using any other glass, chute or container of any other brand.
2. Spare Parts
It is available in many places. You can search through Breville websites, Amazon and many e-commerce websites.
4. Filter Basket
When you use the machine a lot, then the filer might get torn or dull. You can adequately replace the basket by purchasing Nutridisk™ from the Breville website. Other than this many e-commerce sites, websites and qualified authorized dealers also available to buy filter basket for the users.
5. Mesh Filter
Mesh filter is attached to the filter basket. You cannot purchase it separately. You can get it on the official website of Breville.
6. Pulp Container
It is an important part of the juicer. Pulp container is designed to work with the machine. You can purchase the bottle from a dealer or through the Breville website easily.
7. Juice Collector
It normally separates the juice from the pulp. To replace this specific piece, you can find through the qualified dealership or on the Breville website.
You can also order the pusher in different e-commerce sites, Breville websites or Amazon.
Is this Juicer For You?
The Breville JE95XL Two-Speed Juice Fountain Plus ranks much high on customer satisfaction. It is useful in many aspects. On the other hand, the machine is affordable with unique features. As a result, you can rely on it entirely for a long time. So, try a new one, you won’t regret.
3. Breville BJE820XL
The Breville BJE820XL juice fountain duo is a versatile commercial quality juicer that can juice and puree as well.
What Interesting About the Breville BJE820XL Juicer?
- Powerful motor: It has a high-power 1200-watt motor. So it gives you pretty much guarantees that you are capable of handling even difficult fruits and vegetables without overstraining the juicer’s motor. The motor is found ultra-quiet too. So, you can use this heavy juicer any time without disturbing your neighbors.It is with 5 electronic variable settings ranging from 6500rpm-13000rpm for juicing soft or hard fruits and vegetables. Speed 1 offers 6500 rpm, then you get 8100, 9700, and 11300. The most powerful setting tops out at 13000 rpm.
- Quite big: This Fountain Duo is quite big at 16.5 inches wide, 9 inches deep, and 17 inches tall. Therefore, it is better to have the countertop space to accommodate such a large juicer. Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide) juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation.Its patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction. Such system centers the chute over the Nutri Disc to minimize vibration and noise.
- Two interchangeable discs: A Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades for crisp foods and stainless steel mesh filter basket for shredding fruit and spinning out the pulp. And a custom-engineered stainless-steel puree disc and soft fruit insert that ensures maximum yield from soft fruits and vegetables, delicate produce.
- Heavy body: The body is with Heavy Grade die-cast metal which ensures high durability. Besides this, all the materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe and healthy use.
- Two separate containers: This juicer has two big containers. When you’re making your juice for a drink, the juice flows into a juice jug that measures 1.1 quarts (1 liter). It comes with froth separator so that you don’t get the foam into your glass. The other one is pulp container where after extraction the pulps are retained, which measures as 3.2 quarts (3L.) with integrated handle. So both containers are quite big.
- Cord storage: The power cord of this juicer can make wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint. It ensures ease moving of this big juicer.
- Safety Lock: This Fountain Duo has “Safety Locking Arm” which prevents the juicer from operating without the proper cover locked into place. It also has an overload protection approach that prevents over-heating. The device automatically shut the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded. If it shutdown automatically, it means you’ve put in too much produce, or you need to cut up the fruits and vegetables first. It is amazing.
- LCD screen: It’s easy to check out the settings on the LCD screen. As a result, it can guide you to pick the right setting for different kinds of fruits and vegetables.
- Manufacturing issues: As Breville product originates from Australia, there is a different quality vibe you will get here. And it will ensure the quality. It also comes with a standard 1-year warranty.
- Easy clean-up: The juicer has an easy cleaning process. A cleaning brush included here. All the parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
What Do Reviews of the Breville BJE820XL Say?
With overall 4.6 out of 5 stars, Breville BJE820XL is quite a favorable juicer to its reviewers. It has more than 80% five stars reviewed customers in Amazon. Many of them recommended it as “must buy juicer” for their friends and family juicers out there. People loved its good build and stainless steel parts.They also love its easy clean. After finished juicing, all you need to do is to disassemble it, and that only takes a few minutes. Then users rinse the parts in warm water, brush the basket and put it into the dishwasher.The end users also rated this product for its dial to control the speed and the fast motor. These are also a big plus for them and reasons to buy it.People also really appreciate its trouble less replacement of the Nutri Disc for juicing with the puree disc. It is super easy. Not only that, everything about the BJE820XL is easy. Using for its easy functionality is easy. The juicers come with a very handy guide that guides the right setting to use for each fruit and vegetable. That means users like the maximized juice yield for each fruit as soon as possible.For some customers, it is good that the juice doesn’t get hot although sometimes the machine gets hot. Reviewers also reviewed as it is worthy and gives the value of your every penny.
Comparison of Breville BJE820XL
The BJE820XL Fountain Duo is both a juicer and a smoothie maker – which is two in one by functionality. It is a centrifugal juicer and for both commercial and household use.So, let’s find some comparison as follows:
Breville BJE820XL VS BJE510XL
BJE510XL has many similar features with the BJE820XL, but it is solely used as a juice extractor. Both of them have the Nutri Disc, BPA free plastics, you get the same two large containers for pulp and juice jug. Both of them have the extra wide feed chute, they offer five settings, same safety lock arm, and overload protection, they have the LCD screen for you to monitor, and they have similar manufacturer warranty features in place.The other difference is the BJE510XL’s top setting is 12500 rpm whereas 13000 rpm is for BJE820XL. And BJE510XL has 900 watt motor, and BJE820XL has a powerful 1200 watt motor.So essentially, if you remove the smoothie maker out of the BJE820XL, you end up with the BJE510XL with a little low RPM.
Breville BJE820XL VS 800JEXL
The 800JEXL is another centrifugal die-cast metal juicer from Breville. Between these two juicers, 800JEXL is simpler. So you will find a bit fewer options here as 800JEXL has two settings – the low setting for soft produce and the high setting for the harder fruits. With the high setting, you also get the 13000 rpm that’s available in the BJE820XL and in the low setting you will get 6500 rpm. You will get 1000 watt motor in 800JEXL whereas 1200 watt motor in BJE820XL.Besides the above, rest issues are the same such as pulp container and juice jug, wide feed chute, Nutri Disc, and high build quality, etc.
While many would consider double disc juicer to be pricey, Breville BJE820XL juice fountain duo is definitely worth the investment. You can rely on its whole functionality for a long time though you may be little disappointed at the 1-year warranty given this is Breville’s trophy juicer. Try a new one; you won’t regret.
4. Breville BJE200XL
Juicing is healthy and more satisfactory when you do it all your own. Breville BJE200XL is one of the best juicers of Breville, which is one of the best brands in the centrifugal market. This compact juice is very well designed and keep the convenience factor in mind.Moreover, Breville is one of the leading brands in the kitchen appliances industry. It’s another name of trust and quality that you are looking for.
Features of Breville BJE200XL Juicer?
- Large Capacity Features: It may be small, but it has two good size containers that you find with this BJE200XL. You can make quite a good amount of juices by this model. It can make that amount of juice so quickly only because it can handle a huge amount of food ingredients at a time. The pulp container is quite large with 1.6 quarts. It is quite large, and you do not need to empty the container very often for ejected pulp. It is good to find that, compact size makes it easy to leave on the counter to encourage frequent. The pulp collection container measures 9 inches in diameter.The juicer jug is in front of the juicer with a secured measure that fits correctly with the juicers. The jug holds 25 oz. There is a froth separator included with this Juice Fountain Plus model to reduce excess foaming in the juice, which ensures the quality taste of juice.
- Power and Safety: The power of the mentioned juicer is 700 Watts with on/off settings. This motor is fast and powerful. It operates at 14,000 RPMs, which means it is quite fast and can extract a glass of juice in five seconds. You also find a safety locking arm attached to the BJE200XL. Juicer will not operate without juicer cover in place and safely locking arm in place in the vertical operating position.
- Warranty: The warranty support is for 1-year (limited product Warranty, not transferable) when you purchase a new one of BJE200XL juicer. For any manufacturer error and parts defects then, the warranty support is provided. It may sound too short. But you will have to claim for it rarely. And Breville customer service is also easy to contact, and warranty claims are handled very quickly in most valid cases.
What Do Reviews of the Breville BJE200XL Say?
- This device has rating 4.4 out of 5 stars on Amazon. From the overall rating, it is clear that this Breville product is a satisfactory product for the users who have tasted it as their kitchen appliances.
- Most of the people told that they are quite satisfied as this juicer is very easy to put together, very easy to clean, and very easy to use. They also found that juice spout nicely fits into the opening of the pitcher lid. As a result, juice doesn’t splash all over the counter.
- The easy functionality made this BJE200XL very famous. It is so simple that you can operate it anytime. This juicer doesn’t even need to push ingredients down the chute generally. It is powerful enough to drag everything down to the spinning blades and squish it to microscopic pieces. Just remember to keep a firm hand covering the top of the chute otherwise be prepared to cleanup afterwards. The froth separator is also the loving one. It helps to liquefy into more juice.
- It has only four parts to clean. But many users reviewed that the juice dispensing hole is too hard to clean and gets a build-up. A small bottle brush gets some of it out. People also love that for this model don’t need any prior preparation of juicing the ingredients.
- People liked extra-large 3-inch centered feed tube. Its heavy grade polymer body, Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins, which is excellent for the users.
- This juicer is worthy at the price range it offers. If we consider the feature and benefit, we can find that the price range it worthy.
- On the other hand, people can get the accessories easily from the websites, and other retails shops. The users always like the warranty period of the Breville model.
How to Clean the Breville BJE200XL?
As Breville introduces a snap locking mechanism throughout this model, it makes the users remove each component much quickly and easily. If you take just 2 minutes of rinsing, you will get the unit back to service quality, so it’s easy to clean without any worries.It is advisable to rinse or clean the juicer immediately after juicing. If the pulp goes too dried, it is hard to clean off the mesh filter basket. If you clean it right away, most of the pieces clean up real fast and easy with running hot water – the only piece that takes some time and effort is the mesh/screen filter piece.You will find that it comes with a special brush to clean the mesh blade insert which is good because it can be hard to get the pulp out of that each time you use. These parts are also dishwasher-safe.
Compraison of Breville BJE200XL
Breville BJE200XL VS Jack LaLanne Juicer
Breville juicer has 700 watt, which is stronger than that of 250 watts of Jack LaLanne Juicer. So, Breville is stronger. A strong motor is important as it can absorb hard and huge food ingredients. With weaker motors, Jack Lalanne juicers have to struggle more to break down some of the harder vegetables and fruits.
Due to higher power motor, the amount of juice quality of Breville is much better. Jack Lalanne juicers often have wet pulp, while the Breville juicers have very dry pulp. Hence, you will get more juice and higher quality juice with the Breville options. Overall, the Breville juicers is a better option. Breville juicers have more motor power, more and quality juice, they are easy to cleanup, and they are durable too.
Breville BJE200XL VS 800JEXL
The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is the best juicer to buy for families that want to juice everything and plan to use it for making a high volume of juice every day.
The Breville BJE200XL, on the other hand, is the best juicer for one person or couples with a lower volume of juice that they want to make every day.
The Breville 800JEXL is for more “general purpose” than the BJE200XL model. With its two speed controls and motor power of the Breville 800JEXL can give you higher yield juice when juicing softer fruits and vegetables compared to the BJE200XL model.
However, in terms of price and low volume of juicing the Breville BJE200XL is the best juice extractor.
Breville BJE200XL VS Hamilton Beach Big Mouth
Both are entry level juicers and come with only a one-year warranty. Breville is twice expensive as much as Hamilton. But Breville is much quicker and easier to use.
Breville BJE200XL VS Cuisinart
Both are centrifugal types of juicer. But Cuisinart is more powerful, but quiet juice compares to Breville juicer. In terms of juicer yield, Breville is slightly better than that of Cuisinart. Cuisinart has a longer period of warranty (e.g., three years) than Breville.
Breville BJE200XL VS Hamilton Beach 67608
The Hamilton Beach has a powerful 800 watt motor that ensures extraction of juice from even the toughest produce. It has come with an extra-large pulp storage bin than Breville. It makes 24% more juice. Cost wise, Breville machine is quite expensive, but the quality of juice it produces is also very good compared to Hamilton.
Breville BJE200XL VS Nutribullet
Many use Nutribullet for making smoothies. It is mainly not a juicer; rather it is a grinder. It has 600 watts powerful motor, and Breville BJE200XL has a 700 watt motor.
Breville BJE200XL VS Hamilton Beach 67650
Breville BJE200XL is stainless steel finished, but Hamilton Beach 67650 body is plastic finished. Breville capacity is also larger than that of Hamilton although both are centrifugal juicers with manual cleaning system. The overall rating of Breville BJE200XL is 4.5 and Hamilton Beach 67650 4.0. Breville has 700 watts motor while Hamilton has 820 watts motor. Hamilton has three years warranty, and Breville has one year warranty.
Breville BJE200XL vs. JE98XL
BJE200XL is relatively small with speed is 14000 rpms whereas JE98XL comes with the speed of 12000 rpms. JE98XL also a bit lighter, with more capacity and expensive than BJE200XL all though the warranty periods are same. JE98XL is 2 number of speed, but BJE200XL has 1. BJE200XL comparatively big, not a compact one. BJE200XL has a motor with 700 watts, and BJ98XL has 850 watt motor.
If you are looking for a kitchen solution as well as a value without sacrificing features, Breville BJE200XL won’t disappoint you. Moreover, this juicer will ensure you all the benefits in terms of reliability and long term optimization with the best use of your money.
5. Breville 800JEXL
Though it is very easy to make a decision that you will buy a juicer for your smart kitchen but which one to buy is not such an easy decision to make. Because when to buy a juicer there are some must question to know such the functionality and performance of the juicer, ease to clean, and so on. The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite might be the answer to all those questions.
Features of Breville 800JEX
- Full of efficiency: This Breville 800JEXL operates at 90% efficiently most of the time. As a whole, it represents the excellence as it integrates unparalleled performance, innovation, and superb engineering into a package that is simple to use and visually stunning. The 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is the world’s fastest juice extractor. It is capable of making an 8-oz — a glass of juice in 5 seconds.
- The super body: The Fountain Elite has a stainless steel body with a stainless steel micro-mesh filter. It can extract up to 40% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers. The cutting disc is secured with titanium, which promises 30% additional juice. Its well-built heavy – duty dies- cast metal construction made it strong enough to replace the traditional plastic part and performed well.
- Powerful motor: A powerful 1000 watt motor spins up to 13,000 RPMs to ensure high yields of juice than traditional juicers. And over 40,000 filtering pores confirm that you’ll get smoother, delicious, healthy refreshment every time you want.Short prep time: The unique feature here is the 3” extra wide chute feed that allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting and preparations.
- Two-Speed Electronic Control: With this model, there are only two settings in electronic control. So, you don’t have to get confused which settings to use. The slow 6500 rpm setting gives you a lot from the softer foods. On the other hand, the high 13000 rpm setting can make great work out of denser fruits and harder vegetable.
- Extra Large Containers: This 800JEXL has 1.1qt juice jug with froth separator so that foam doesn’t go into your juice. And also pulp container is very large at 3.2qt allowing you to juice continuously.
- Clean & Safety lock: It is easy to clean, and parts are dishwasher proof. The safety locking mechanism keeps the unit from operating when you overload it with too much produce. It also protects the motor from overstressing. It is also a child safety lock device.
- Originate: As it’s an Australian product, you will get quality assurance. You will get the essence of best quality in the world with a limited 1-year warranty
Is the Breville 800JEXL a masticating juicer?
No, it’s not a masticating juicer. Rather it is a centrifugal juicer. But it’s as expensive as masticating juicers, and it’s also very efficient in producing large amounts of juice.However, it offers much quicker results because it is fast and the speed setting can reach 13000 rpm. Masticating juicers have the quite low speed that can only reach up to 80rpm. The 800JEXL has a much powerful motor to reach those speeds; the operating noise is much louder. But because of the centrifugal method, it does not go well with leafy greens.
What do reviews of the Breville 800JEXL say?
Over 77% customers put five stars for Breville 800JEXL review on Amazon. We came to know that 800JEXL has almost 4.5 out of 5 stars. Most of the users liked it for its super-fast feature with 1000 watt power motor and simple functionality. They also loved its super dry pulp ejection. The users claimed that you would get almost two times of the juice!The pulp and juice containers are large enough to hold enough juice and pulp allowing juicing continuously. They also like its very quick set up and clean up procedure. It is easy to put together, take apart and clean. There are only four parts here that need to be washed regularly. It is very important aspects of a product’s features that most users review a product. Not only the technical issues of efficiency to juice large amounts of fruit/vegetables but the durability with sturdy steel parts and external designs made it great to look on their counter. Customers also showed their satisfaction on how easy it is to use the 800JEXL. There’s not much complexity to use since there are only two settings.The customers also responded that they are happy for the after sales services provided by the Breville and the warranty claim. They are satisfied with Australian manufacturing. The vast majority of users have remarked that the 800JEXL is worth every cent of the cost.On the other hand, some customers gave this model a fairly negative review as it’s a bit noisy than other quiet masticating juicers. Here there is no forth protector. So, you can find foams. There is no spout to prevent drips while empty the pitcher.
How Does The Breville 800JEXL Compare?
Breville 800JEXL vs. JE98XL
Both the juicers have similar features and dimensions, but 800JEXL is a bit bigger than that of JE98XL. The 800JEXL is expensive. But it works much better in a commercial setting with its more powerful motor (1000 watts compared to 850). The 800JEXL also looks much more durable, because the plastic parts in the JE98XL were replaced by heavy-duty die-cast metal in 800JEXL. The overall weight of 800JEXL is also a bit weighty than that JE98XL. The titanium cutting disc on the 800JEXL also performs better as the JE98XL has the stainless version. It has a larger pulp container too at 3.2 quarts compared to the JE98XL’s 2.6 quarts. 800JEXL has more speed with 13000rpm over JE98XL.
Breville 800JEXL vs. BJE510XL
Both the juicers are centrifugal. When comparing the Breville 800JEXL and BJE510XL, we found both are equal in big 3-inch feed chute, dishwasher-safe parts and one year limited warranty, etc. But the 800JEXL is a 1000-watt juice fountain elite with two speed setting, and the BJE500XL is a 900-watt juice extractor with five speed setting.With heavy-duty die-cast metal construction, the 800JEXL is also more impressive than the stainless steel body of the BJE510X. On the other hand, the BJE510X is more affordable than 800JEXL because of its quite less price.
Breville 800JEXL vs. BJE820XL
The key difference just the number of setting speeds. The 800JEXL offers you just two speeds, with the slow 6,500 rpm and the fast 13,000 rpm. But the BJE820XL offers five speeds in between the fast and slow settings. BJE820XL has 1200 watt motor, and 800JEXL has 1000 watt motor. It is also found that the BJE820XL is more expensive.But all other issues are the same, including the die-cast metal construction.
Breville 800JEXL vs. BJS600XL
Breville manufactured both are high quality juicers. But they fulfil two very different needs. The 800JEXL is a centrifugal juicer, while the BJS600XL is a masticating juicer. So, while the 800JEXL can operate at a speed of 13,000 rpm, the BJS600XL offers a more relaxed 80 rpm speed. It ensures you don’t get any oxidation and many others benefits.They have others several crucial design differences too. The BJS600XL uses a lot of plastic parts, but the 800JEXL has replaced those plastics with stainless steel improvements. Moreover, the 800JEXL also has a much wider feed tube than that of BJS600XL.
Breville 800JEXL vs. Omega VRT350
VRT350 is a masticating juicer and the 800JEXL a centrifugal juicer. Therefore, VRT350 is supposed to squeeze more juice from vegetables and fruits, compared to 800JEXL.The Breville is so efficient that the 800JEXL is just clearly superior to VRT350. It extracts so quickly for its high 13000rpm. Compare to that VRT350 is as slow as 80 rpm. Its mouth is also so a bit narrow compare to the opening in the 800JEXL. So, VRT350 requires prep time. Moreover, VRT350 can also clog more easily.
Where can I get replacement parts such as the Breville 800JEXL filter basket?
It is always recommendable to buy the replacement parts from the Breville official website. Before you going to buy the replacement parts, please keep in mind that Breville is a very reliable brand and is famous for its durability. It also offers a one year limited warranty period
With all the above discussion, it’s notable that 800JEXL one of the better centrifugal juicers out there. It is also good if you are in a hurry as this is a fast juicer. Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is also built to last.If you take a few minor negative issues negligible, if you want a fast and effortless juice a few times a week, Breville 800JEXL will let you do so.
6. Breville 800CPXL
With the Breville 800CPXL juicer you can extract from the smallest of limes to the largest of grapefruits. The powerful citrus press housed in professional-grade brushed stainless steel. With its beautiful design and efficiency, the juicer can attract the customers. The patented Quadra-Fin™ acid-resistant cone maximizes the extraction of all citrus fruits as its the best possible way.
Features of Breville 800CPXL Juicer
Easy Operation: This 800CPXL juicer has a unique patented cone, which is Quadra-Fin™ acid-resistant. It helps to maximize the extraction capacity of the juicer and also make the device to operate more smoothly and effectively. Its juicing cone design is so unique that it is enough finned and undulated to extract the most juice from all sizes of citrus fruit. It’s also dishwasher safe. The spinning cone safely activates as it comes in contact with fruit. The die – cast stainless steel juicing cone can ensure you to enjoy a lifetime of juicing. The durable die-cast body also confirms durable operations and longevity. One-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction.
The strength of the motor is so powerful that it can work like a pro. It ensures powerful performance. The ergonomically –designed triple hinged arm ensures pressure downwards and operates easily.
One of the major competencies of this Citrus Press juicer is its revolutionary active-arm system with soft grip handle has built-in sensors to monitor the arm position. It also has two stainless steel filters for variable pulp control which make it able to more operational.
The drip stop juice spout makes it easy for advanced operation. This stainless steel juice spout can be flipped upward after juicing to halt the flow of juice and prevent any unwanted dripping or mess. The built-in rubber seal locks shut or releases juice at the push of a finger.
But, the exclusive Breville Assist Plug™ designed with a built-in finger hole for safe and effortless removal from the outlet. It is very much identical and innovative issue for this brand. The power of 800CPXL requires only 110 Watts, which is also very low regarding its operation.
Elegant Design: Breville’s this commercial-style citrus press is excellently designed more commercial, and home uses. Every part if this stylish juicer is made with the edgeless design. It helps us to use the product safely.
The Citrus Press body including the active-arm and housing is cast from high grade aluminum and zinc for performance and looks. Breville’s die-cast parts cast from molten metals. The result is a thicker, durable more refined finish designed juicer to long time use.
The whisper-quiet motor also attributed to its ultimate classy design.
Clean Up: You are surely want to spend less time cleaning up your device. The convenient and innovative drip stop system holds juice back to avoid spillage onto your countertop. It keeps the device it is very easy to cleanup the device.
The major parts are easily removable. The fruit dome is simply removed and replaced for easy cleaning and operation. On the other hand, the filter basket has been machine crafted using high-grade stainless steel and good to know that it is dishwasher safe and easy to remove and clean. The round dome centers fruit perfectly on the spinning cone and can eject at the touch of a button for easy rinsing or cleaning.
Dimensions: The juicer is very stylish in design and small in dimensions. Dimensionally it is suitable to fit in your kitchen. Its product dimensions are as: 26.9 x 18.8 x 40.8 cm
Warranty: This Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press is 2 Year Replacement with 5 Year Motor Warranty.
You have to retain your Guaranty card and the purchase receipt of purchase to make your card valid.
Breville guarantees all products against defects caused by faulty works and materials for three months commercial use from the date of purchase. During this guarantee period, Breville will repair any defective product.
What People Like
The people most liked that the super-efficient functionality and lots of juicing. It is super-fast very easy to use all beginners and pro users. It always serves with clean juice.
The juicer parts are super easy to take off or dissembling and put back together and are dishwasher safe. This motorize juicer are four parts to clean, including the:
- fruit dome
- juicing cone
- juice filter
- juice collector
Reviewers say that it is also easy to clean up as the way stainless steel is designed to easy to clean. They recommended cleaning their juices just after using it to prevent it from getting sticky.
The trendy design with beautiful stainless steel is always an advantage here. It added great visibility to your kitchen.
The patented Quadra-Fin™ acid-resistant cone maximizes the extraction is the most useful thing to like. This technology enhances the efficiency of the unit.
The active arms system outfits with soft gripped handle.
Reviewers said that though it is expensive, it is worth every single penny.
Its quiet motor is something new experience for the customers. They like that they can use it anytime that want without disturbing others.
The larger warranty made this juicer to be liked by the users.
What People Don’t Like
What people don’t like about this product are its poor material choices. Some parts are low quality plastics prone to breaking. The dome that comes down on the fruit. Due to poor plastic quality, it falls off may be in the middle of juice.
People also have negative experiences in collection pan as it is not big enough as well as not deep enough.
The users also question the durability of this device despite its premium-pricing and warranty.
Where Can I Get Breville 800CPXL Replacement Parts?
The replacement parts for the Breville are available both at the retail shops and also through online shops like Amazon and Breville online shops. You need to make sure that you match the right parts to the right model.Before that, you also should beware of your warranty for your product. So if anything goes wrong with the juicer within the warranty time, Breville will repair or replace those parts.
From the above discussion and reviews, it is clear that performance, visual appeal, and ease-of-use made the 800CPXL as an excellent electric citrus press and worth every recommendation. It’s so easy to operate that even the youngest member of your family can easily learn how to use it.In this busy world, we all are busy. It is now a situation demand to have a package solution of your juicing in a very trendy and faster way. This model may have short longevity with some weak components. And a bit high price made this 800CPXL affect negatively too.You can take such few minor negative issues negligible. If you want a fast and effortless way to make a nice glass of juice a few times a week, Breville 800CPXL citrus press will let you do so
7. Breville BJB840XL
reville BJB840XL Juicer and Blender is a dual purpose machine with a juicer and blender. It is with a very impressive performance and design. Many dieticians and doctors suggest using juicer regularly to make green juices and fruit smoothies. It helps to keep us fit. After juicing foods, you get to taste the real flavor, and it directly helps your body to absorb its nutrients.
Features of Breville BJB840XL Juicer
The kitchen appliance brand Breville designed this BJB840XL. The thoughtful innovation attributed the juicer and blender with lots of features. The major interesting aspects are as follows:
- Purpose of serve and quality: Very first, it serves two purposes- juicing as well as blending. So, it is two-in-one featured. The performance is equally good in both departments. The juicer has a motor that gives out 1000 watt.On the other hand, the blender’s motor gives out 1200 watt. So, juicer vs. blender – all are equally powerful with such strong motors. Most interesting facts is that the hemisphere blade and bowl technology has introduced in this machine that enhances the efficiency of the machine as well as the quality of the juice it gives. It ensures crushes ice very well to form small crystals and juicing is also good. With its five adjustable speeds, this device can be able to work on all kinds of fruits and vegetables. The quality and simple functionality made this blender and juicer – all in one product apart from others.
- The body elements: The metal body is a positive feature, and it is very rare for a juicer to have this in the affordable price range. Such full metal body is good for all through rough use, and all the plastic juicers are bound to develop cracks after a period. It is also a very tiresome process to replace the parts even after the warranty period. But such die-cast metal construction body helps us to avoid such hassle.
- Low preparation time: Its 3 inch feed tube can fit in the whole fruits and vegetables. Therefore, you don’t have to waste your time for preparation of cutting the vegetables. So, it is helpful as it prevents the tedious task of cutting and then feeding it in. So, you can do your juice within a few minutes.
- Work efficiency: This Breville juicers and blenders have a balance in speed as well as efficiency. As it comes with five variable speed limits, this juicer and blender combo can use according to the desire of a person with maximum efficiency. So you can use it to juice with a variety of things, and it can also be used to crush ice along with juicing. Its five inch extra wide chute ensures that apples and oranges can be put as wholes without cutting.
- Available accessories: The accessories are a very important issue here. The accessories include a jug with a path separator. Such available accessories attract the customers and getting nice accessories in addition to the juicer is always benefited. The accessories are also dishwasher safe and can easily cleanable. A nylon brush and cleaning materials can easily clean this Breville all in one machine.
- Ultra – Durability: In concern of the product’s stability and reliability, it can last long for years in good condition. The glass jug is scratch and chip-resistant. The machine solidly built with absolutely no design errors. The blades for the juice and blender also made in stainless steel. It prevents from rust shortly.
- Assembling: This unit has very simple assembling procedures. Not only that, it is very easy to disassemble too. All the procedures well described in the manuals. Food traps are removed as the technology hugs the base of the jug.
- Safely issues: This juicer and blender combo have 60 seconds overload protection system. It keeps this BJB840XL prevented from overheating and getting damaged. This model automatically shut down in case there is an overload issue. So, you don’t have to worry about over blending. On the other hand, you can also find the safety locking arm attached it to keep both pitcher and juicer attachments and accessories. The feature helps attachments not to fly off at the time of usage, which made the model more efficient. The. The blades and other sharp accessories are also put in a safe way that they cannot make a mess by harming or injuring someone while using it. So, using this model of Breville product is very safe regarding safety measures.
What Do Reviews of the BJB840XL Say?
With overall 3.1 out of 5 stars (with 62% five stars reviewers), this blender & juicer reviewed as a good product. Finding a combination of both juicer and blender with all the major facilities is tough. This one is reviewed as the most expensive one out there because it’s a juicer and with a quick switch it’s a blender. But the advantage is that you have two machines with two separate Breville motors.This machine is recommended as strong, heavy and originally commercial in quality. This best juicer blender is best for small kitchens. It also came to our knowledge that compares to other masticating juicers, this seems much quicker, and it has an easy cleanup process. Attachment parts are dishwasher friendly.They have great customer service as many of customers got very positive responses. Regarding two in one functionality in one – it’s a great investment. It also has comparatively less noise with high performance.There were a few minor defects in the juicer. Some complaints received that the juicer produced juice with too much of pulp as some people do not like too much pulp in their juice.On the other hand, as the juicer has many components, for some it is very tedious work to clean from various places. It needs time and a lot of efforts. Hence, if you are buying this machine, you need to spend much time cleaning it although it’s an easy process.We all know that metal construction has great importance for it, but it makes the juicer heavy. It also reduces the portability of the juicer.Another customer group reports its 1000 watt and 1200 watt motors draw a lot of current too.So, here’s both positive and negative reviews for you to help you to make your decisions.
How Does the BJB840XL Compare?
In general, the BJB840XL is both juicers, and blender combo and The BJE820XL is both a juicer and a smoothie maker. This comparison will give you more information quickly so that you can easily decide which product to choose. So what is the difference between the Breville BJB840XL and the Breville BJE820XL?
Breville BJB840XL vs. BJE820XL:
BJE820XL is another very smart model of Breville. It is also as famous as BJB840XL is. This model is good as a juicer and also smoothie maker with its powerful motor. It can blend different types of foods including fruits and make a healthy smoothie. Like BJB840XL it has five levels of speed setting with 1200 watt. Users can choose the level of thickness for its smoothie through instructing to its control settings.
The BJE820XL share many similar features with the BJB840XL other than the fact that smoothie making is also possible here. BJE820XL also has two discs. One is a juice disc, and the other is a puree disc. So, the main difference is that BJE820XL is only a juicer. It has no blend option while BJB840XL is both juicer and blender.
Therefore, BJB840XL is more multi-functional and versatile machine as it is both juicer and blender at the same time. There are many other options for juicing here.
Breville BJB840XL vs. Vitamix:
Vitamix is also a world famous brand for juicing. It is very close to any comparison in many aspects of Breville BJB840. Vitamix is very much like professional blending. It is much lighter than that of BJB840XL. The price tag is also much similar to Breville. Vitamix has much long warranty period than Breville.On the other hand, it is to note that Vitamix has only one option which is blending. It does not come with juicing option for extracting the pulp. Here the choice is limited for the users as it gives only the concentrated liquid only. It is tough to make smoothie manually.Therefore, compared to Vitamix blenders, BJB840XL is more multi functional and versatile machine as it is both juicer and blender at the same time.Irrespective to any compare, BJB840XL can be a great option for you.
Where Can I Get Replacement Parts for the Breville BJB840XL?
If you are surely looking for a quality juicer that can also be able to serve as a blender, Breville BJB840XL is for you. It is a very desirable juicer which is not priced very highly as you are getting a juicer as a blender both in one machine.Before making any concrete decision think about what kind of juice you want, how long you’re willing to wait for it. And also what you’re prepared to pay along with time management. It will help you to narrow down the best models for you according to your choice and needs. If you neglect a few minor flaws, this product could be a great investment for you.
Dr. CHRISTIAN-JEVON BRAMWELL MD
Christian Bramwell, MD uses his own weight loss story as teaching for people struggling with their own weight through blogging, teaching, and writing. His mission in life is to promote health and education, that is why he has chosen to be a family physician and found his own nonprofit Project RAK based on education and empowerment.
NPI (Doctor proof number) – 1336632918 NPI Number: